By NTK Staff:
The Washington Free Beacon obtained an exclusive copy of the left-wing, globalist billionaire’s summit agenda.
The document lists all the speakers and guests at the event, and several high-profile Democrats appear to have made the journey to beg for billionaire dollars.
Here’s the list:
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) – 2020 hopeful, appeared in a virtual message
- Gov. Tom Wolf (D-PA) – Up for reelection in 2018
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) – 2020 hopeful
- Florida State Senator Annette Taddeo (D-Kendall) – Previously a congressional candidate
- Secretary of State Alex Padilla (D-CA) – A potential 2018 CA gubernatorial candidate
In addition to these elected Democratic officials, various figures supposedly representing the ‘grassroots’ and working people attended the high roller gathering at the swanky La Costa resorts.
Mary Kay Henry, the president of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), spoke at a Thursday event on “mobilizing the electorate for a progressive future.”
>The agenda for the meeting, titled lays out three full days of events culminating in a Friday night dinner headlined by Pelosi.
Additionally, Ezra Levin and Maria Urbina, representatives from the ‘Indivisible’ group, addressed separate sessions of the gathering. Levin was spotted with his ‘Indivisible’ co-founder Leah Greenberg at another Soros summit in Washington, D.C. in March.
Soros himself addressed the gathering directly following Sen. Harris’s virtual message on Friday.